UPDATE 3/23/2020: Our staff members continue to process public disclosure requests, but requestors may experience delays while 新型冠状病毒肺炎 restrictions are in place. If you are requesting paper records or records that require special systems or equipment to locate or compile, there will be a significant delay in producing the records.
The Gambling Commission follows RCW 42.56 and WAC 230-21 regarding disclosure of its public records.
All Records Available for Public Disclosure are:
- Issued through the Commission's office at 4565 7th Avenue S.E.莱西,佤邦
- Available during normal office hours, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. 12点p.m. 和一点p.m. 5 p.m.(不包括节假日.
- Processed by the 公共记录 Officer
Records Exempt from Disclosure are Listed in RCW 42.56 or in Other Laws that Prevent Disclosure of Certain Documents
- Investigative or intelligence records, the nondisclosure of which is necessary for effective law enforcement;
- Records pending court or administrative action, for which charges have not been filed;
- Information that identifies a complainant, witness, or victim who requests nondisclosure;
- 初步草案, 笔记, recommendations and intra-agency memorandums not publicly cited by the agency in connection with any agency action;
- Records or sections of records that invade a person's right to privacy; and
- Specific agency personnel records.
Requests to View or Copy Gambling Commission 公共记录 may
- Be made over the phone, by mail, e-mail, fax, or in person;
- Incur copying and other costs explained on the enclosed form, which must be paid before documents can be released.
- Must be made through the Records Officer
Records Obtained Through Public Disclosure that Identify Licensed Individuals may NOT:
- Be used for any commercial purpose;
- Be used to 联系 licensed individuals as part of a profit seeking business activity.
Delays Completing Your Request may Occur When:
- Your request is too broad or too vague;
- The record(s) requested cannot be readily identified; or
- Other agencies or persons affected by the request must be 联系ed. (RCW 42.56.540 allows the commission to notify persons named in the record prior to disclosure of the record.)
- Signing the form and including your 联系 information; and
- Specifying, in detail, the record you are seeking.
Assistance is available by 联系ing the Gambling Commission's records officer, 或者叫凯特·赫斯特德:
Fill out the following fields to submit a records request.
Charges and Fees for 公共记录
RCW 42.56.120 authorizes agencies to charge for certain costs related to public records requests. This statute allows state agencies to undergo their own cost-analysis determination or choose the 违约率 established by the Legislature. The Washington 状态 Gambling Commission has adopted the 违约率 established in statute to address the growing costs associated with public records requests.
This chapter shall not be construed as giving authority to any agency . . . 给, sell or provide access to lists of individuals requested for commercial purposes, 和机构 . . . shall not do so unless specifically authorized or directed by law. . .
An agency has the option of notifying persons names in the record or to whom a record specifically pertains . . . (and in some circumstances may be) . . . required by law to provide such notice.
If a person is not specifically authorized by law to obtain lists of names of individuals from public records, that person must complete a statement agreeing not to release or use the public record information for commercial purposes.