Renew your license
Need More Help?
Email us at Licensing@wsgc.dolenhandmade.com
Call us at 800-345-2529
Learn how and when to renew your gambling license
Submit your renewal application and fee online before your license expires. A SecureAccess Washington (SAW) account is required. You can renew 45 days prior to your expiration date.
NOTE: We sent you an email containing your PIN and license / client number, which you will need in order to register for SAW.
If your license expires
- You will not be able to renew online
- A new application, fees, and fingerprint card are required
- You cannot operate or provide any gambling activity or services until a new license is issued.
For individuals to work in the gambling industry, you are required to maintain a valid license
- To renew your license, you must be currently employed
- If you are on active military orders and your license expires
- you have six months after completing your active military orders to submit a renewal application, fee, and a copy of your orders
- provide your DD-214 if you ended your military service.
Cost to renew your license
- See individual (card room employee, representatives, nonprofit and commercial gambling manager) renewal fees
- See nonprofit organization renewal fees
- See commercial organization renewal fees.
To check the status of your renewal application
- Search for an organization’s or individual employee’s license renewal status by license number or name.
- Type in the organization / license number / organization name / individual name (last, first).
- Choose 'Get Record'. The screen will show your status as 'pending' (meaning received but not processed) or 'licensed' if we have received and processed the renewal application.